Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Starting the New Year right

Welcome 2012 and hit the road, 2011! You were a good year, don't get me wrong. Best year in years, really. But time to go.

I'm starting the year off with a link to The Countess. My computer has been acting shitty for two weeks, since I downloaded a Flash update, and have not had the time to deal until today. I kept my membership in the Johnson Family AV club active by solving the problem all by myself without having Steve deal with it. I am bursting with so much pride over this task that it rivals the first time I blew up a kiddie pool with an air compressor.

ARRR!!! I FIX! I FIX!!!! I FIX!!!! ARRR! (bangs chest with fist and waves arms in air)

(I googled "Mac freezes when I use youtube." Turns out, I'm not the only one.)

This clip is from the 2010 Theater of Note Marathon Show. 24 hours of anything goes to raise money for this very awesome and well respected theater company in Hollywood. I hope to be doing the show on January 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment